Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday FOs - 10.01.2013

It's time, once again, to show off my finished objects. Those of you that have been watching my Wednesday WIPs posts will probably realise what one of the is because it didn't show up in this week's Wednesday WIPs post and most will know what one of the others is because it is something that I've been making at least one of each week for some time now but the other will be somewhat of a surprise because it was started and finished on Monday so hasn't made an appearance on Wednesday.

Here are my FOs for this week.

Crochetnit Cot Blanket
All finished, ends sewn in, ready for the show later this year. I will be putting this aside until after the Albury Show which is at the beginning of November.

Bottle Cosy
Sue wanted a purple bottle cosy because she likes to freeze some water in the bottle and the cosy makes it easier to handle.

Trauma Teddy #19
I'm not sure whether to call this one #19 or #3 of 2014. It might make it easier for the end of year tally if I refer to it by the number I've completed this year.

That's it from me. I'm quite pleased with how the blanket worked out. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you've been so busy! I love all the different colours on your blanket.
    thanks for linking up at http://www.crochetaddictuk.com

    ReplyDelete