Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 01.01.2014

Happy New Year everyone. It's time for the first Wednesday WIPs of 2014.

These are the WIPs that I'm officially carrying forward from last year. Since I started last year with 6 WIPs I didn't want to start this year with more than 6, but I'm kinda cheating as I have one in hibernation and there are still a couple of Sue's projects that I will be taking over as well as the 2 ongoing projects (Trauma Teddies and hanging towels) that I'm not counting.

Here is what my WIPs currently look like.

Large Santa Stocking
Almost finished this one, just the top couple of rows and the hanging loop, so expect to see this as a FO on Friday.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
 I've made good progress on this one in the last couple of weeks.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I'm not sure that I have worked on this since last time I showed it but figured I would show it again as it is the start of a new year.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
I haven't worked on this one either. I need to find my hat elastic so I can start on the pants.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
Another one that is close to being finished. Maybe next week's FO, but don't hold your breath.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
Now that I'm working towards the last corner the rows will be getting shorter.

That's all the items I'm calling WIPs at the moment. I will be looking to start all the projects that I want to enter into the show this year shortly so expect the number of WIPs to grow over the next few weeks. I do have a couple of items finished this week so come back Friday to see what they are.

As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment