Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday FOs - 28.02.2014

The last official day of Summer here in Australia and it was quite cool and miserable. The weather kinda added to the occasion as we were at a funeral this morning, but that's a story for another day. What you really want from me today is to see all my finished objects from the last couple of weeks, and here they are.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
This was a joint project between Sue and myself. Sue started it and I finished it. Now I need to go through Sue's WIPs to see which one I am going to take over next.

Frida the Fish
I made a small mistake with the tail but I think she still looks OK. I was supposed to change to the dark orange but I didn't read the instructions properly. I plan on making another straight away and I will try to get it right.

Clara the Robot
For some reason this one seems to twist around more than the ones I've made previously. It makes it look a bit odd but I suppose I can sell is as unique.

Trauma Teddy #24
This is the 8th Trauma Teddy I have finished this year. I do have another that I started but I wasn't going to be able to get a photo so I didn't bother finishing it. It will be finished for next week though.

That's all my finished items for the last two weeks. To see what everyone else has been making just click on one of the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Your projects are adorable! If this is your last day of Summer, I hope that means it's the end of our (UK) Winter :)

    ReplyDelete