Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Shenanigans - 15.02.2014

This week has been quite busy on the crafting front, especially with crochet classes starting back yesterday. I've managed to get quite a bit done and even finished a few pieces. Of course I've started more to make up for the finishes.

Sue went away for the weekend to a Women's Bible Camp so I'm by myself for a few days. That doesn't necessarily mean that I can get away with anything it just means that I have to make sure there isn't any evidence when she returns. I told her that I might go for a little drive today and her response was to put in an order for some lollies. I didn't even mention that I would be going near Beechworth. Does this mean she knows me too well?

So, today I drove out to Beechworth. My primary reason was to check the yarns in Nelly's Niche but I did go to the sweets shop first. I actually found the yarn that I had run out of in making a toddler's jacket but it's a different dye lot. There isn't a lot of difference and I can hide it by alternating rows so hopefully it will come out OK.

That's all for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment