Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 26.08.2015

Each Wednesday I seem to have the same problem, trying to remember which of my many projects I have worked on. I guess I wouldn't have this problem if I didn't have so many of them. Here are some of the projects that I have worked on this week.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
A visit to the doctor meant that I had some time sitting in a waiting room so this one came out of hibernation.

Moogly CAL Square #17
I'm not sure that this square was suitable for a single colour but I was due to do a plain square. It definitely loses something in a single colour.

Story Time Blanket 
As my main project, this is the one that I have spent most of my time on.

I also spent time sewing in ends on the tartan blanket and I finished a couple of things, but you will have to wait until Friday to see those.

As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the story time blanket finished. I bet it's going to be amazing. Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Susan - can't wait to see that Story Time Blanket! I have chosen it as one of my EyeLoveKnots Yarn Favorites, and featured in this week's party. It's been pinned, and is scheduled to be shared on Facebook. I have a newly created Yarn Fanatic Party Featured button that you can grab in this week's post if you like :)
    Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots
    #48: http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/08/yarn-fanatic-party-48.html

    ReplyDelete