Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 05.08.2015

I am always telling people how many projects I have on the go at the same time. This week, I have managed to work on most of them. Here are all the WIPs that I have worked on this week.

Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket 
I managed to finish the second sleeve. Now I just have the collar to do.

Man-bag 
I started on the shoulder strap this week. I still have a bit to do before this is ready to use.

Two Monkeys 
I finally got around to finishing the body of the second monkey and now have the arms, legs and tail and sew them together.

Butterfly Square ( side one ) 

Butterfly Square ( side two ) 
I managed to find time to do another ten rows on this square.

Story Time Blanket 
This is the main project that I have worked on as it is an order and I want to get it done as soon as possible.

I also spent some time sewing in ends on the tartan blanket but didn't think it was enough of a change to worry about taking a photo.

That's it from me for now. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment