Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday WIPs - 31.01.2018

I have managed to get photos of everything that I have worked on this week and now it's time to show you the WIPs, and here they are.

Rose Corner to Corner Pixel Square
I past the half way point with this one and will soon be able to untangle all the different strands of yarn that have accumulated.

Tiny Owls
I went and bought some more yarn on Monday, just because I get a discount on my birthday, and started making more owls. I figure I would start with the smallest and work my way up.

That's all the WIPs for this week. Everything else that I have worked on this week is now finished. I can't promise that I will be able to post my finishes on Friday but I will try.

Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment