Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday WIPs - 25.04.2018

I have a night off from my usual activities due to it being a public holiday ao I thought I would show a couple of the things that I have worked on this week.

Knitted Beanie in Collingwood Colours
The person I have been making these for has informed me that the first is too big so I've gone done a couple of sizes in needled and making this one a bit smaller. I haven't been able to give the second beanie to her yet so I don't know if it's going to be too big or not. I may have to make another ofter I finish this one.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I had quite a bit of time in a  waiting room so I made good progress on this one. It's close to being big enough now, so when I get to the next corner I will be changing to black for the last time around.

That's all for now. I should be back on Friday with at least one FO. Until then, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment