Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday FOs - 15.06.2018

It is time to show everone this week's finished objects, and here they are.

A Green Sheep
This is the first of many sheep of all different colours. This one will be going to my sister for when she reads to my great niece who's favourite book is "Where's the Green Sheep". I have already been asked to make another one of these for one of the community centres where I teach crochet.

Octopus #1
I went to Spotlight's Knit in Public day last Saturday and picked up a pattern for this one. The idea is to make these for premie babies so that they have something to hold on to. Apparantly, the curly-cues are similar to the umbilicle cord.

Comfort Bear #24 for 2018
Amother comfort bear ready for service.

That's it from me for this week. I hope to be back next Friday with more FOs. Until then, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment