Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday FOs - 08.06.2018

Another Friday post with two week's worth of finished items to show off due to my poor memory (I almost forgot about them tonight), and here they are, in the order that I completed them.

Large Jug Cover
This one doesn't sit flat because of a mistake I made in the first round but I don't think that will matter once it is put to use covering a bowl or jug.

Shopping Bag in Pouch
Shopping Bag out of Pouch
Someone gave me this metalic yarn and I though it would make a good shopping bag and this is the result.

Comfort Bear #22 for 2018
Last week's Comfort Bear.

Dishcloth #3
Another Dishcloth for one of the community centres that I teach at. This one is quite rough due to the number of knots in the yarn. Since it was only a dishcloth neither myself or the centre are really worried about how it looks.

Shopping Bag in Pouch
Shopping Bag out of Pouch
Another Shopping Bag. I don't think I have enough of these yet as I'm thinking of making some for my own use, especially since the major supermarkets are phasing out plastic bags.

Comfort Bear #23 for 2018
This week's comfort bear.

That's all for now. I hope to be more regular with my posts in future, but I'm not promising anything. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment