Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday FOs - 29.06.2018

I have plenty of FOs to show you this week, especially since I forgot to post last week. Here are the objects that I have finished in the last two weeks.

Octopus #2
One of the ladies at church is a Collingwood Magpies aupporter and she saw the first octopus I made and asked for one in black and white. I had been given this yarn and figured it was suitable for the task.

Octopus #3
This one will be added to the collection to be given to a premie baby.

Comfort Bear #25 for 2018
Another bear ready for service.

Graduation Owl #4
I started making these about 18 months ago to see if I could get 4 made in a couple of weeks because someone had asked if I could do it. Unfortunately, I didn't get back to them in time for them to put in a firm order but I kept making them anyway. I think I could have finished them within two weeks if I had put in the effort but I too many other things that I was working on at the same time.

Green Sheep #2
Here's the green sheep for the community centre that I go to on a Thursday afternoon.

Octopus #4
Aother octopus ready for service.

Comfort Bear #26 for 2018
And yet another bear ready for service.

I think that's enough for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment