Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday FOs - 20.07.2018

I forgot to post my finished objects again last week so you get two week's worth of finished objects this week. Here they are, in the order that they were finished.

Octopus #6
Another octopus ready for service.

Comfort Bear #28 for 2018
Another Comfort Bear read for service.

Comfort Bear #29 for 2018
And yet another bear finished and ready for service.

A Red Sheep
Another in the series of sheep featured in the book "Where is the Green Sheep". This one has already been sold to on of the community centres in which I teach.

Octopus #7
And here is this week's octopus.

Chihuahua Coat
Chihuahua Coat modeled by a bear
The Chihuahua Coat is now finished. The bear was the only thing I could find that came close to the same size as the dog that this coat is supposed to fit. While the bear is a bit shorted and a bit more rotund than the dog the coat has been made for he is quite squeezable and posable so I figured he would be a good substitute. I will try and get a photo of the dog wearing the coat provided that the dog's owner is amenable.

That's it from me for this week. Hopefully I will remember to post next Friday. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment