Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday WIPs - 11.07.2018

I managed to get some photos of some items that I have worked on this week, and here they are.

Sunhat and Bootees
The bootees are made, just need the loose ends sewn in and ribbons threaded through, amd the sunhat has been started.

Knitted Short Rows Scarf
After doing one of these in Tunisian Crochet I thought I might try a knitted version. I don't know how long this ine is going to take me as I will be doing whenever I can kinda fit it in, at least until I finish some other items.

Chihuahua Coat
I'm not entirely sure that this design is going to work, I'm just kinda winging it. I don't even have something I can try it on to see if it is going to work.

That's it from me for now. I don't actually have anything finished at the moment but I hope to finish a couple of items tomorrow. I will have to see how I go.

Unitl next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment