Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday FOs - 27.07.2018

It's getting a bit late here and it's almost Saturday so I will keep the comments a little short. Here are my finished objects for this week.

Comfort Bear #30 for 2018
I'm still keeping up with my one bear a week target.

Octopus #8
As well as making an octopus each week.

A Purple Sheep
While this one isn't actually mentioned in the book "Where is the Green Sheep" it is pictured so the community centre wanted it.

Sunhat and Bootees in pink
This has been on top of my to-do list for a while so I though it was about time I got it done.

Bear modelling the Sunhat and Bootees
While I had the bear out I thought he might as well model these. I'm not sure that he is all that happy about it though.

That's it from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment