Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday FOs - 04.01.2019

The first Friday of the new year and I'm starting where I left off from last year. I have a couple of finished objects for you this week, and here they are.

Here is the story of the Brown Bear so far. The Brown Bear (finished a couple of weeks ago) sees and Red Bird (finished last week), the Red Bird sees ...

A Yellow Duck
I was hoping to get the animal that the Yellow Duck sees finished for today but I have been having trouble with the pattern and haven't finished it yet.

Comfort Bear No. 1 for this year
The start of a new yer means the another year of bears, and this is the first of the year. I proved last year that I can complete one of these each week and I will be trying to match that this year.

That's it from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment