Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Wednesday WIPs - 02.01.2019

It's the start of a new year and I thought I should start the year by showing the status of my WIPs. These are all bar rhe comfort bear and blue horse that I hope to have finished for Friday.

Story Time Blanket
 I'm currently working on the border. Once that is finished, I will need to sew in all the ends and embroider a bible verse in the blank area.

Tunisian Sprial Blanket
All the crocheting is done on this, I just need to sew in all the ends.

Corner to Corner Pixel Squares Blanket
This is one of two projects that I have been working on while at markets. I have almost finished crocheting the second square but still have lots of ends to sew in on the first.

Double Knit Butterfly Squares - side 1
Double Knit Butterfly Squares - side 2
This is the second of the projects that I have been working on while at markets. I think I have one quarter of the squares that I need for the full blanket.

Knitted Short Rows Scarf
I started this as an experiment to see if I could do a knitted version of the Tunisian Short Rows Scarf I made a few years ago. I will eventually get around to continuing work on it.

Yarn Eater Squares Blanket
I decided to try this as I had never done it before. Now it's kinda waiting while I get some more of the toys that I'm making finished.

Baby's Sunhat and Bootees in Yellow
One more item from my to-list getting ticked off. I still have a set in white to do once this set is done.

I think that's all of my WIPs. There may be more hiding in one of the boxes that I haven't unpacked yet.  I know I have at least one tartan blanket that my ex-wife wants me to finish, but it will have to wait until I clear some of these other projects.

That's it for now. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment