Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday FOs - 25.01.2019

I managed to get photos of my finished objects today so here they are.

A Purple Cat
This is another animal featured in the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?" I'm not completely happy with the whiskers but they are done now. I will have to see if I can do better next time.

Comfort Bear No. 4 for this year
 Another bear to add to the collection. This isn't the brown bear that saw the red bird. This bear will be going to a small child that needs and needle for some reason.

A White Dog
In the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?" the Purple Cat sees a white dog, so here it is.

I only have one more animal to make to complete the collection and I hope to be able to show the whole set to you next week.

That's it from me for this week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment