Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday FOs - 01.02.2019

It's the end of another week anf time, once more, to show off my finished objects, and here they are.

A Gold Fish
This is the last of the set of animals for the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?". I won't be making the teacher or the children.

And here is the full set.

The Full Set of Animals
These have all been bought by my sister and I have an order for three ducks so it might be a little while before I get to make another set. If you want a set you can drop me a line but it will take a while to make all of them.

Comfort Bear No. 5 for this year
Even though I'm on holidays and away from home I have still managed to make a Comfort Bear this week, my fifth for the year.

That's is from me for this week. Everything returns to normal (whatever that is) next week. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment