I took 3 projects with me and spent most of the time I was there (3 hours on Friday and 8 hours on Saturday) working on them. Here are the projects I have worked on this week (that aren't yet finished).
|Front of Hoodie (Dawg by Drew Emborski)|
|Crochenit Cot Blanket|
|Toddler's Jacket - pattern by Ellen Gormley (GoCrochet)|
|Rose Dress Tartan Rug|
The Tunisian Mitred Square Blanket is currently hanging out to dry. I don't have any blocking mats so I'm hoping that stretching it out across the clothes line will do the job. If it doesn't then I will have to resort to my previous method of ironing it flat. I any case, I will post a picture on Friday.
I have also finished stiffening the angel. I'm not sure that I did a great job of this, but it was my first attempt at stiffening crocheted fabric. I still have to do the bells but I will have to play around with some paper mache first (I can't find and bell forms big enough so I going to have to make my own).
Another thing I have been working on is a new Australiana pattern. I made this one a couple of years ago and now I have redesigned it and am ready to make Australiana2.0. I also plan on doing table runners for each state and territory in Australia but I'm having a little trouble finding the inspiration needed for this.
I will be back on Friday with pictures of my finished objects as well as some pictures of my entries for this year's Albury Show. In the meantime, check out Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday goodness.