Friday, December 14, 2012

FO Friday 14.12.2012

Well, as promised on Wednesday, it's now time to show you what I've managed to finish this week.

As of 4:00pm, which is when I went out to take my photos, I had finished ...

6 Christmas Towels
 ... and ...

2 everyday towels
 However, while watching TV this afternoon and evening I managed to finish ...

Another 2 everyday towels
Of course I couldn't take these outside to photograph them as it was just too late, but I did want to include them in the round up anyway.

Just check out the links in the sidebar if you want to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you've bee n busy!! They are all so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much handier than stuffing them in the oven handle, which is what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work there Richard :))

    ReplyDelete