Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wip Wednesday 16.01.2013

I wasn't sure whether I would make progress on everything this week as I wasn't feeling particularly well on Sunday and didn't do any crochet at all that day. I wasn't too worried though as I had worked on two of the three projects I took with me to the market on Saturday. So, here, in no particular order (well, actually, it's the order in which blogger uploaded the photos) are all my current WIPs.

Hoodie for me - Dawg by Drew Emborsky (The Crochet Dude)
 I'm making good progress on the hood.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I've changed colours again. There wasn't much orange left on that last ball. Just a few more rows and then I'll work on the "frame".

Rose Dress Tartan Rug
 It's quite difficult to actually see the progress on this unless you compare the current picture with past pictures, which you can do if you check out the Ravelry Project Page.

AustralianaV2 Table Runner - designed by me
 The next two objects are almost complete. You probably cant tell yet but they are a palm tree and a royal blue bell flower (the floral emblem of the ACT).

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 This one is even harder to see progress on, but progress has been made.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley (GoCrochet)
The body is now complete, including the edging and button hole. Now I need to start work on the sleeves.

Come back on Friday to see that items that I've finished this week. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

6 comments:

  1. I love the Australian table runner. The ostrich and kangeroo look like they're weighing each other up.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hoodie!
    Cant wait to see the finished project!
    You did a good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what fansatic projects!!! The all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're getting there! I really like the box stitch blanket and the sweater. I'll have to try that stitch. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete