Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 12.03.2014

Hi all. I hope you're all having a good week. I've changed my crafting regime slightly this week after noticing that I was running low on certain items for the craft stall. This week, I concentrated on making those items that I desperately need in the afternoons and my WIPs in the evenings so not all my WIPs progressed.

Here are the WIPs that have progress this week.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
This is still my go-to project for when I'm sitting in waiting rooms, and with Sue's shoulder getting some treatment it seems that I've spent quite a bit of time in waiting rooms.

Woollen Baby Blanket
I only managed one motif at crochet class this week but I did manage to sew the first three together and did all this while helping a student, so I don't think I did too bad.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
The first sleeve is all but done (again), just need to sew up the seam.

Cheval Set
So far I've managed to complete 20 rounds of the larger doily in the set. At least I didn't have to rip back any rounds this week.

Knooked Scarf
I started this on Saturday morning while at the markets. I will probably only work on this while at the markets, at least until I have caught up with all the other items I need to make.

AustralianV2 - designed be me
Another 8 rows have been added to this with 7 rows left to do. I should be finished the crocheting of this with the next session.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
All the crocheting is now done on this set. Just the sewing in of the ends, stitching up the crotch and sewing on the buttons and it will be done.

I have picked out the next of Sue's projects that I'm going to take over which is a tartan rug in the Murray of Athol colours. Those that were following our trip around the UK may remember that we visited Blair Castle while in Scotland, that this is that ancestral home of the Murray of Athol clan and that Sue is related to them. All I need to do is make sure my tension matches hers and that we can find the pattern.

That's it for my WIPs this week. Be sure to check back on Friday for my FOs and also check the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment