Friday, November 28, 2014

Friady FOs - 28.11.2014

Well, after forgetting to post my FOs last Friday I have managed to remember this week so you get two week's worth of FOs for the price of one.

Trauma Teddy #61

Trauma Teddy #62
Two week's of FOs means two Trauma Teddies.

Small Jug Cover

Small Jug Cover
And two Jug Covers.

We're flying up to Sydney for a couple of days so I expect there will be a bit of waiting room time, time for me to work on a couple of different items, but I don't expect to finish anything extra for next Friday.

As usual, check the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. I love teddy 62. The colours really work. Loving all your work. Have a good trip. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first jug cover reminds me of a spirograph toy!! I love making spirals with that thing. Lovely all.

    ReplyDelete