I have managed to make my regular Trauma Teddy this week as well as one other item. Here are my finished objects for this week.
Trauma Teddy #60
It's kinda hard to believe that I have actually made 60 of these little fellas, 42 of them this year alone. With only about 6 weeks of this year left I won't be making it to 50 for this year. Maybe next year, unless some other project comes up.
Small Jug Cover
I seem to be running low on these so I figured it was about time I started making more of them. They are a pretty good project to work on at this time of year as it is getting far too hot to work on blankets except in air-conditioned venues.
That is all I have managed to finish this week. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been working on.