Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday WIPs 05.11.2014

I kinda feel that I have made more progress this week than I have the last couple even though I didn't do any crafting for two whole days. I did spend a bit of time at the show and worked on several projects while I was there, so, here are most of the projects that I have worked on this week.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
I managed to attach five octagons and make another which is now ready to attach.

Boy's Rugby Jumper
I added a few more rows to the front of this jumper.

Knitted Scarf
I added a couple more pattern repeats to this scarf.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
And made a good start on the second leg of the pants for this set.

I also worked on Trauma Teddy #59 and a Wombat, both of which will be shown off on Friday.

While you are waiting to see my finished objects for this week feel free to check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow..lots of great projects...love the motif blanket...don't love doing them myself..but I think they are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete