Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday FOs - 20.03.2015

OK, I have finally remembered to post pictures of my FOs. Since I forgot to do it last week you get two week's worth this week.

Here are the items that I finished last week.

Bottle Cosy in Navy Blue and Red
This one is for Melbourne Demons fans.

Bottle Cosy in Yellow and Brown
And this one is for Hawthorn fans.

Knitted Trauma Teddy #2 for 2015

Trauma Teddy #9 for 2015
And now for this week's finished objects.

Bottle Cosy in Red, White and Blue
This one is for all the Western Bulldogs fans

Bottle Cosy in Grey, White and Orange
Any Greater Western Sydney fans out there? This one's for you.

Knitted Trauma Teddy #3
I still have one more knitted teddy to make up and this week's crocheted teddy will me put together after the lady that puts the tags on has tried her little experiment.

That's it from me for this week. I will try to remember to take photos at more appropriate times (see Wednesday's post) and post in a timely manner next week. Until then, don'e forget to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment