Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 11.02.2015

Ia m a little late with this this week as I kinda forgot about it last night but I figure it's still Wednesday for quite a few people that will read this so it's not too late.

Here are the items that I have worked on this week that are still WIPs.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's Book
I managed to finish a row of squares.

Square #5 for the Moogly CAL
I wasn't sure about doing this in a single colour but I think it worked out OK.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
A bit of time spent in waiting rooms meant that this one was brought out again.

That's it for the WIPs that I have worked on. Everything else that I have worked on this week will appear in Friday's post (if I remember to put it up in time) so check back then. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've been busy! I love the purple square the design looks fantastic with the colour!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete