Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 11.11.2015

I have managed to work on most of my projects this week, so I have lots of photos to show you. I have even started another new project. Here is the status of my WIPs as at 3:00 pm this afternoon.

Story Time Blanket 
Not quite as much progress on this as last week but progress has been made.

Bamboo Stitch Beanie 
I have made a little bit of progress on this one, but not much.

Corner to Corner Picture Blanket 
Another couple of rows have been added to this one.

Butterfly Square - side one 
Butterfly Square - side two 
Another square has been started.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
We had our six month blood tests this week so I got this project out and added a few rows.

Shopping Bag with Pouch 
I have finished the pouch and started on the bag.

Four Graduation Owls 
I received a message from someone in Brisbane that was interested in getting four of these but wanted them quickly. I wasn't sure how long it would take me to make four of them so I figured the best way to find out was to actually do it.

That's it for the WIPs for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an amazing collection of wip's. Can't wait to see each of them finished!!!!! Amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete