Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 25.11.2015

Another Wednesday has arrived and it is time to show my progress. I haven't worked on all my projects, but I have made pretty good progress on those that I have. Here are this week's photos.

Story Time Blanket 
I need to make as much progress as I can over the next couple of weeks. Crochet class only has two weeks to go before the summer break.

Butterfly Squares - side one 
Butterfly Squares - side two 
The Baby Bazaar on Saturday gave me the opportunity to work on a couple of projects, so I finished off the square that I had been working on.

Pixel Blanket square one 
I'm now on the decrease for this corner to corner square. It's looking a bit messy with all the ends to sew in but that seems to be the nature of this square.

Shopping Bag with Pouch 
Shopping Bag in Pouch 
The first of three bags is almost finished. It just needs a button.

I did work on something else but it doesn't fit into the yarn crafts genre so I didn't think I should share it here.  Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. Wow those are a lot of ends! But the result is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to make a shopping bag for a while now. Do you mind telling me what pattern you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat in Tasmania gave it to me. I will need to find the original to see if it has any further information.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete