Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 04.11.2015

Because of the time I spent at the show, I have been able to spend a bit more time on the story time blanket this week, but I haven't spent much time on anything else. However, I have started two new projects. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Story Time Blanket 
With all the extra time I have spent on this I have made good progress. 

Shopping Bag 
One of the ladies at church asked me to make three of these so I thought I should get started.

Bamboo Stitch Beanie 
This is just something I wanted to start on for next year's show.

I have also worked on the pineapple doily and just have some loose ends to sew in, which I'm hoping to have finished before Friday. Check back on Friday because I'm sure I will have something to show you. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment: