Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 13.04.2016

Well, the two jackets are now finished so I can now get back to my regular crafting habits, choosing a different project every day. Here are the WIPs that I have worked on this week.

Butterfly Square - side 1
Butterfly Square - side 2
I managed to get another 10 rows done on the latest square while trying to sell at a local market.

Tunisian Bamboo Stitch Beanie
I'm not sure why the bit that I have added this week leans the way it does but it has been a while since I worked on it so that may have something to do with it. I only need to add another inch and I will be able to gather the top and finish it off.

Baby Blanket
Progress on this one is ahrdly notceable but progress has been made.

4 Owls
I made all the feet and started attaching the eyes thinking that I had made all the parts, but when I laid them out for a photo I realised that there was still one part that I have to make. I can make it once I geet the rest all joined so it's no big deal. My biggest problem with these is making sure the parts match up as I have used slightly different colours in each owl.

That's it from me for now. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment