Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 06.07.2016

I have had another busy week this week, managing to finish three items in between studying and working on two other projects. Here are the WIPs I have worked on this week.

Moogly CAL Block #6
 This is the square that I should have taken a photo of last week but forgot.

Moogly CAL Block #7
This block means that I'm now 6 blocks behind, but I am catching up.

Story Time Blanket
I have been making good progress on this one lately as I have been spending a bit of extra time working on it.

That's it from me for now. I won't be doing a FO post this week as Sue and I will be going away for the weekend. I'm sure that other people have been working on some interesting things so check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Your squares look great. And the Story Time Blanket is looking really nice. The image is starting to be obvious now. Fun!

    ReplyDelete