Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday FOs - 15.07.2016

Since I didn't write a post last Friday you get two week's worth of finishes instead of one this week. Here are all the items that I have finished in the last two weeks.

Experimental Owl #4
The largest of mu owls so far. I think the positioning of the eyes might be a bit off but I think I have pretty much settled on the design. I won't be publishing a pattern for this as I'm pretty sure someone else already has.

Experimental Dishcloth #1
I quite like this effect but I don't think this technique could be used for anything subtle.

Trauma Teddy #20
Last week's Trauma Teddy.

Trauma Teddy #21
This week's Trauma Teddy.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment