Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 27.07.2016

It is time, once again, to show my progress with my WIPs. Here are the incomplete projects that I have worked on this week.

Story Time Blanket
Again, I only worked on this on Friday morning so not a lot of progress.

Moogly CAL 2016 - Block #10
Another block to add to this year's blanket, but I'm still 5 blocks behind.

Experimental Dishcloth - side 1
Experimental Dishcloth - side 2
This  experiment is almost at an end and I would have finished this week if it hadn't been for a new project that I started.

Size 13 Slippers
I have been asked to maked a pair of slippers for a man with size 13 feet. I'm hoping to use the lessons that I learnt while making my own.

This is all I have to show you today. I must apologise to anybody that was expecting to see a post on Friday. I did take a photo but I forgot to post it. Hopefully I will remember this week and you will get to see two week's of finished objects. Until then, be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments: