Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Week That Was 14-04-2012

The end of another busy week and time to reflect on what's been happening.

Sunday was a special day in the church but it meant a very early start with the dawn service up at a local lookout followed by breakfast at McDonald's. I made it a long day but we both managed a nap in the afternoon to make up for the lost sleep in the morning.

On Monday I went out to a market at a school and had quite a good day although it got a bit breezy in the afternoon and I was a bit worried about the gazebo going flying as I wasn't able to anchor it.

I went back to the gym on Wednesday and Thursday and I'm still feeling it a bit now. It's amazing how hard some exercises can be when you haven't done them for a couple of months. It seems that walking home from college may not have been enough to maintain my fitness. I will be back in the gym on Monday to see if it's any easier.

Today I was back in Myrtleford for the monthly flea market and did quite well again. I think I know what next weeks FO is going to have to be though. I'm almost out of tea towels so I'm going to have to make some more up.

That's it for this week, hope your week has been good.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment