Thursday, July 26, 2012

FO Friday 27.07.2012

I'm being picked up to travel to Sydney in about an hour so I figured I had better get this posted now rather than later.

Here is my finished object for this week.

Platypus - designed by Planetjune
I quite like Planetjune's patterns, they're very quick to make and quite saleable. The Koala I made a couple of weeks ago sold to the first person that I showed it to and I already had people interested in the Platypus before I even started to make it. I will definitely be making more of these.

Check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making, and, if I remember when I get home on Sunday night, I'll add my links to those sites later as it's far too early for them to have their FO Friday posts up.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment