Saturday, July 21, 2012

The week that was 21.07.2012

I was kinda debating as to whether or not I would do this post this week. It's kinda late and I haven't really done anything exciting this week.

I started back at college this week, although I will be doing most of the work at home. They decided that, since there were so few students signing up for the course that they would cut down the teachers time and put the course online. Things haven't started off extremely well as one of the forums doesn't work properly and my first week's work for one of the subjects kinda got canned, but I'll see if I can bounce back next week.

My crochet classes are still on holidays. They go back in 2 weeks time. I don't know if I'll have any students to teach there. I keep inviting people but they never show up. I'll just have to wait and see.

Hope you all have had a good week. I'll be away at a Men's Bible Convention next week so there won't be a "Week that was" post from me next Saturday.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment