Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday 04.07.2012

Happy 4th of July to those of you that celebrate. It's just another day for me here in Australia.

I'm running a little late this evening and it's already after my bedtime so I'll just show you my WIPs.

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug

Squares in Squares Blanket

Segment 5 of Daffodil Teacloth

Koala - designed by Planetjune

Toddler's Jacket front view  - Zoom by Ellen Gormley

Toddler's Jacket back view

Crochenit Cot Blanket - front

Crochenit Cot Blanket - back
Lots of progress has been made on all of these and I've managed to make something for FO Friday.

I will be linking up with the usual people although I couldn't find Ambassador Crochet's WIP Wednesday post this week so I'll update this later. I've put the links in the sidebar now if you want to find them all.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Wow..you have been busy...I love the crochenit cot blanket...but that term is new to me..must go google!

    ReplyDelete