Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Week That Was 30.06.2012

Well, it's been a bit of a slack week in some ways but busy in others. I managed to get back into the gym this week, although tuesday's effort was cut short when I got called down to the pool. It seems Sue had done something to her should that was causing her a great deal of pain and she needed my help to get changed. It seems to be something similar to what I have although mine has settled down quite a bit and it's very hard to tell how bad it is with her as she has a very low tollerance for pain.

Yesterday was the last crochet class for the term so we had a big morning tea to celebrate. I only had one pupil this term and she was only there about half the term so I got to work on various projects of my own uninterrupted for most of the time. Classes start back of the first Friday in August so I have about 4 weeks off from that. I wonder if I'll have anyone to teach next term.

Since it's the end of the month it must be time to have another look at my to-do list. Not a lot has changed recently but here it is anyway.


Things to make to replace stock for my market stall:

Bottle Cosies in more team colours
2 String bags
Teapot Cosies
Fan Bookmark
Tea Towels
bag holders

Current Work In Progress:

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
Crochenit Cot Blanket (trying a method for doing rows that are longer than the hook)
Toddlers Jacket
Jumper (sweater to you Americans) for me
Tea cloth in #40 cotton
Blanket from pattern in my head done in Tunisian Crochet
Koala Amigurumi – pattern by Planetjune

Things I'm itching to get started on:

Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Crocheted Slocks
Something from my "99 Granny Squares" book
Something in Tunisian Crochet Lace (I'm thinking of modifying Ellen's Jacket pattern by substituting a lace stitch in the main body of the pattern)
Something from Ellen's new book.
A doily from an old pattern book I bought.
Australiana2.0 Table Runner
Banner for Stall
Table Runners for each Australian state and territory.
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
Spiral Blanket (saw one on the internet and figured I could have a go at it without the pattern)
Platypus Amigurumi – patter by Planetjune (I've already had some interest in this one so it looks like I could sell a few of these)


Plenty there to keep me busy for a while.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I may not comment but i enjoy your posts. Stay Cool!

    ReplyDelete