Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Week That Was 02.06.2012

Winter has official arrived in this part of the world and I can definitely feel it in my joints. Athr likes to make his presence known at this time of year and a number of my joints kinda ache all the time, but I just have to grin and bear it, and keep moving things because they will freeze up if I stop.

This week has been a pretty standard week for me. Plenty of crochet and a little bit of knitting being done. The teachers at college are starting to remind us that the semester, and therefore the course, are rapidly coming to an end and we still have plenty of work to get finished.

Sue is busy planning our holiday for next year, looking at destinations, checking out aircraft, cost of flights and all that sort of thing, as well as hire cars and keeping me up to date with what she has found so far. I think she is getting excited about this one as it will be the first time she has left the country. I can't say that I'm getting excited about it yet, I just have too many other things to keep my attention, and it's just over a year away yet as the trip is planned for July/August next year. I guess I will get a little more excited about it when we have the money to pay for it and it becomes a little more real. It will be the first time I've left the country since arriving here almost 54 years ago and I'll get to see the place I was born.

We went for an ecumenical prayer breakfast this morning as I didn't have any markets to attend. This also means that I haven't made any sales this week. It would be nice if people would at least leave me a little feedback on my Madeit store but there doesn't seem to be much happening there either.

That's it from me for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment