Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WIP Wednesday 27.06.2012

I have made a lot of progress on most of my projects this week. I still haven't got around to sewing my hoodie together and I still need to get some more wool so that I can finish it off, but I've had plenty of other things to work on, and here they are.

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
 Still going, I think I'm almost to the halfway mark.

Squares in Squares Blanket
 Just the border left to do, then sew in the ends and call it finished. It currently measures 1.06m (~42") across and I'm not sure how I'm going to photograph it once the border has been done. I may have to fold it in half like I do with the tartan.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 Still going strong on this one, adding a few more rows each week.

Koala - designed by Planetjune
 Finished the body and stuffed it, now to do the limbs.

Segment 5 of Daffodil Teacloth
 I managed to add a few more rows to this one, plenty more to do though.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I've got past the arm holes and am now working on the body. I will go back and do the arms later.

I'm linking up with Tami's Amis, Ginny's Yarn Along, Kristine's Ambassador Crochet and Nicole's Keep Calm, Craft On as usual. Check them out to see what everyone else is doing.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. You are really making wonderful headway with everything. Well done and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete