Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesday 13.06.2012

Greetings all. It's Wednesday and time to show of my progress this week.

Squares in Squares Blanket
 I'm not sure that this is coming out exactly as I had envisioned it but it still looks good and it's getting quite large.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 This one is still growing very slowly.

Slanted Scarf
 I still have a bit of wool left so I'm going to keep going until I run out.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 Another couple of rows have been added to this. I can only do a couple of rows of this before my arthritis starts complaining so it's going to be slow going I think.

Segment 5 of Daffodil Teacloth
Just a few more rows have been added to this.

I've been concentrating on getting my FO done for this week so didn't spend any time on the Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug or my Hoodie (which still needs to be sewn together).

As usual I'm hooking up with Ginny's Yarn Along, Kristine's Ambassador Crochet, Tami's Amis and Nicole's Keep Calm, Craft On.

Richard.

6 comments:

  1. You also have lots of projects going on.
    I really must concentrate of finishing all that I have started before starting something new---just haven't figured out how to do that yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you have your attention divided in a lot of directions! :-D All your WIPs look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving that squares in squares blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I had to look twice at your patchwork I thought it was material! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do have an amazing amount of stuff on your crafting list!
    The squares in squares blanket is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have so many amazing projects going on! I can't decide which one I like the most.
    Thanks for linking up with us at KCCO!

    ReplyDelete