Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Week That Was 09.06.2012

Another week has finished and what a busy one it was.

College this week has been a bit of a mad rush to get things finished as I had a couple of projects that needed to be handed in. Next week promises to be just as busy as there are more projects and reports to be completed and handed in. In a couple of weeks I should be able to sit back and relax for a couple of weeks before the Cert IV commences next semester. I probably should worry more about these reports and things I have to do, but I just seem to summon up the energy.

We got an email from a local craft store the other day telling us that there was going to be some knitting in public and discounted yarn happening today but when we got there there was no one knitting and no table set up for it anyway. We hadn't intended to stay in any case so we just bought some yarn and headed off to a nearby town to do a little more shopping. Sue wanted to visit the lolly shop there and we were very naughty, buying lots of lollies. I do hope that Sue is keeping an eye on her sugar levels as I wouldn't want her to end up in hospital or anything.

That's about it from me for this week, I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment