Friday, June 1, 2012

FO Friday 01.06.2012

Friday is here again and I don't have one FO to show you, I have two!

The first was made completely by me.

Shopping Bag Holder
 Another shopping bag holder. I figure I'll make a few more of these so that I can give people a choice.

The second is kind of a joint effort.

Matinee Jacket
Sue did all the knitting then gave it to me to sew up, sew in the ends, add the picot edging and the ribbon. I know Sue did the bulk of the work but I still think it counts as a joint effort.

As usual, I'm hooking up with, Tami's Amis, Wisdom Begins In Wonder and Natural Suburbia.

Richard.

8 comments:

  1. That is a darling little sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sweater! You can also never have too many shopping bag holders. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely counts as a joint effort! I love knitting, but procrastinate something terrible on sewing, so I'd have thought I got the better part of the bargain if I had been Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, the sweater is simply precious. I love the grocery bag holder too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bags are great I turned one of my not so good string bags into one and it is a bonus.. :))
    The colour of the little jacket is so pretty, what yarn did you use??
    Hoping your weekend is not to wet :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yarn is just a 4ply variegated we picked up in BigW. We often get our baby yarn from there.
      So far the weekend is quite dry but we're expecting that to change tomorrow.

      Delete
  6. I definitely need one of those bags. The little jacket is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a sweet little sweater. :-)

    ReplyDelete