Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Well, it's that time of the week again, time to show off what I've been working on this week.

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
 Another 6 chains threaded through. I'm starting to think that I should start sewing in ends as there are quite a lot of them already. I did have an issue with the red as I ran out and had to use a different yarn. It looked like a pretty close match while I was working on it indoors but it's quite noticeable out in the sunlight, not that you can tell from this picture.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 Progress has been made here.

Squares in Squares Blanket
 I left the tape measure in place after measuring this one but you can't really see the numbers on it. It's now 75cm (29.5") across so one more stage should see it exceed 1m and that will be plenty big enough for a knee rug. I'm starting to think that the bigger triangles are dominating the smaller ones so the red, orange, yellow, green and blue are kinda getting lost in the mauve, purple and pink (it may not look it but that last set of triangle is pink). I've chosen a lime green for the next stage and then I am going to frame it all in black.

Fifth and Final Segment of Daffodil Teacloth
 I've made a start on the last segment, even if it doesn't look like much at the moment.

Slanted Scarf
 I have made a little progress on this one. I measured this one as well but can't remember how long it is and can't read the tape in the photo. I still have a little bit of the wool left so I'll keep going on it in any case.

Toddler's Jacket #4 - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
A few more rows have been added to this. It's amazing how much I can get done in crochet class when I don't have anyone to teach.

That's it from me, I will be back on Friday with a couple of FO's. Until then, check out Tami's Amis, Ginny's Yarn Along, Kristine's Ambassador Crochet and Nicole's Keep Calm, Craft On to see what others have been making.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are busy. I'd like to see what the daffodil teacloth looks like when it's finished. I like the lace effect to it. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have so many great projects going. I love checking them out every week. Thanks for sharing on my WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete