Friday, May 11, 2012

FO Friday 11.05.2012

We went out to dinner with a group from shurch so I'm a little late getting this posted.

Here is this weeks finished object.

Shopping Bag Holder in Red and White
This is an experiment as I didn't have a pattern. I just made a tube and a couple of cords, thread the cords around each end and tied them off. I'm not sure if this is the sort of thing that the people want but I've had a few people ask about them so I figured it couldn't hurt to try. I think I'll make the cords shorter on the next one.

To see what others have made this week, checkout Tami's Amis, Wisdom Begins in Wonder and Natural Suburbia.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think this is a good idea. I've seen store-bought ones on the back of doors. We're using an old wine box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a box that makes it difficult to get the bags out of. Great idea making your own.

    ReplyDelete