Saturday, August 11, 2012

The week That Was 11.08.2012

Well. we received some good news this week, we were approved for a rental property on the other side of town and signed a lease on it so we will be moving in a couple of weeks. This is especially good since out current lease ran out today.

On the negative side, we have started packing and all my stash has been packed up so I won't be starting any new projects until after we have moved. This means that I won't be able to keep my target of at least one finished item each week for the whole year. I may have something finished for next Friday but I doubt if I'll have anything for the following week, and even if I do I doubt if I will have time to take photos.

Just for something different, we had an Olympics celebration at church this evening, with Olympics style event and all. Teams were picked by pulling jelly beans out of a jug. My team didn't do to well although we did win the Javelin. We came second in most event but last in a couple and ended up equal second. Sue get bragging rights because she was on the winning team.

Anyhow, that's it from me for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment