Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday 15.08.2012

Since crochet class started back and I've started going to Craft 'n; Cuppa again I have been able to make good progress on my WIPs. Here are the unfinished objects I've been working on this week.

Charity Blanket
 I've managed to finish the next row and start attaching it to the rest of the blanket.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 A few more rows have been added to this one. When I was packing up the stash ready for the move I found a bright red and was wondering if I could incorporate that or if it would look too much out of place.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
The body is finished and the edging is almost done. I will be moving on to the arms very soon.

There won't be a WIP Wednesday post from me next week as next Wednesday is moving day and I'm not sure if I'll have an internet connection and I'm very sure that I won't be able to take any photos.

Checkout the links in the sidebar if you won't to see what everyone else has been making this week. I'll be back on Friday to show off this weeks FO. See if you can guess what it is. :)

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the toddler jacket. Good luck with the blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No red...or perhaps as an edging to make it "pop"..I have been watching the cot blanket grow and look forward to seeing it every week..I think red would be too much with the pastels..but maybe try a few rows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy-busy projects. You're making some lovely things.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool design with the squares in the top blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Richard,
    Beautiful work! Love the charity blanket. As for our heat wave of high 90's, you have to figure in the humidity with that. Which makes it feel like 110 outside. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete