Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday FOs 26.04.2013

After reading the responses to my Wednesday WIPs post I have come to the conclusion that my readers wither don't pay much attention to what I type and just look at the pictures or they know me too well. I had expected that someone would point out that while I said that I had worked on  all 8 major projects I only showed 7 in that post. Maybe everyone realised that the 8th would show up today.

Anyway, here are my FOs for this week.

Alien Guy Doll
 This is the project that I didn't show on Wednesday as it is now finished. He stands about 45cm (18") tall.

Trauma Teddy #5
 I'm finding that this is a good way to used up scraps of yarn.

Hanging Towel
Just one of these this week. Since I didn't sell any at my last market and there is plenty of time until the next there is no big hurry to do these at the moment. I will keep doing them anyway as I have plenty of towels left to work on and I think it will be good to have extras.

If you want to see what everyone else has been making this week just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment