Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday FOs 25.10.2013

All the projects that I'm entering into the local show are now finished. All that's left to do is to tag them all and make sure the woollen items have a yarn label attached. I just wish they would hurry up and send the tags. Here are my FOs for this week.

Woollen Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Squares to Crochet"
I even did a decorative picot edging, just because I can.

AustralianaV2 - designed be me
I got asked for the pattern to this last week but it's pretty basic so it will just include the instructions for doing filet crochet and the chart. How much would you pay for that?

I'm sure there are plenty of other finished items to check out so take a look at the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous. Oh, I wish I could crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I was the one to ask, I'd better answer as well ;) About $5-7 I think? Not that I have any idea how to do filet crochet at all, but it's on my bucket list and that Australiana is just so amazingly beautiful it might give me the needed motivation to learn.

    I live in Denmark, but am a Kiwi at heart - and have a very soft spot for Australia as well :-)

    ReplyDelete